The core activities are planning and operation of the programmes of comprehensive waste handling and disposal. These projects are coordinated with public service and include servicing and operation of waste yards for separated waste. Our experience with servicing areas with thousands of inhabitants is applied in our work for individual customers, producer of trade waste.
To collect waste, the company utilizes a wide range of technology, covering varied customer requirements. The waste bins remain in the possession of the company and are rented to customers for the service duration period for a fee included in the service price. The offer of waste collection includes administrative support and representation in dealing with supervisory bodies.
• The collection of waste (mixed municipal waste, separated waste, biological decomposable waste and so on)
• The collection of waste using large-volume containers (skips)
• BIO and FOOD waste
• Carrying away waste containers
• The installation of a network of waste containers
• Taking away and returning containers for the collection of waste from homes (we take the container from anywhere on your premises to our vehicle and then put it back in its original place)
• Unlocking and locking buildings before and after the collection of waste (before and after each collection; we unlock and lock the premises on which your container is located)
• Cleaning waste container areas following the collection of waste (we clear away small items of refuse around waste containers as part of collection)
• The sale of waste containers
• The cleaning and disinfection of waste containers
• The disposal of hazardous waste
• Taking over administrative records relating to the disposal of waste
• Consultation as part of the services on offer (optimising the disposal of waste)