Summertime roadway maintenance
Summertime roadway maintenance is carried out from 1 April to 31 October.
Komwag provides summertime maintenance for the public sector and private enterprises alike.
Services for the City of Prague are provided in line with the “Comprehensive Infrastructure Maintenance” methodology issued by the organisation ordering the services, Technická správa komunikací hl. m. Prahy, and the contractor, PS a.s.
Comprehensive Infrastructure Maintenance (KUK)
and urban block street cleaning include the following services:
- Block street cleaning
- cleaning by hand (sweeping, scraping)
- cleaning by machine (cleaning machinery, washing)
- cleaning sewer inlets
- Routine building maintenance
- The upkeep of green areas
Komwag is able to provide the private sector with a variety of summer maintenance services. For further information and to make a general enquiry please follow the link.
We provide the following as part of our summer maintenance work:
- Machine and manual cleaning of roads and public areas
- Stationary and mobile clearing of dog excrement from paved and grassy areas
- Combined cleaning of road networks
- Sprinkling and pressure cleaning of roads
- Maintenance of playgrounds and their equipment
- Chewing gum removal